Glueboot |
| Karnality InKarnate |
|
Monday, June 28, 2004
While I should be doing something fun.... ... I'm not. This is because I feel like I should be studying. Now that I'm not studying I don't know what to do with myself. One of my missions is to not make too many random posts on my blog but I'll apologise for the few that come out when I feel the need to type something. Hello to everyone who added me while I was away, I have added you to my blogroll too. It's getting pretty long these days and I imagine that it will grow longer. I've also added the Hyperstition blog which looks like it should prove to be interesting. In addition to my other plans for the summer I've decided that it would be a good idea to read Bataille on Eroticism. This is because I particularly enjoyed writing on Bataille this year and eroticism is very intriguing so the two together should be great. Expect some posts on that; it may turn out that glueboot takes a strange turn. Here is a quiz from 86400seconds that I decided to steal. I like quizzes, I do alot of them. It engages me in a pointless task that makes me feel like I might have a point. 1. Do you try to look hot when you go to the grocery store just in case someone recognizes you from your blog? If someone can directly relate my writing to the way that I look I would be very impressed but no, I doubt I would ever find any bloggers at Morrisons in Byker. 2. Are the photos you post Photoshopped or otherwise altered? Shrunk a little sometimes. 3. Do you like it when creeps or dorks email you? Yeah sure, why not? Though no one particularly creepy has emailled me. 4. Do you lie in your blog? No, not purposely anyway. But really, (get ready for the pretentious philosophy student answer) what is truth? 5. Are you passive-aggressive in your blog? On occasion (especially after a meeting with a hippie) 6. Do you ever threaten to quit writing so people will tell you not to stop? No, I feel like it sometimes but then I realise that that would make me a twat. 7. Are you in therapy? If not, should you be? If so, is it helping? If by therapy you mean I discuss things with my cat then yes. If not, then no, and I don't need to be. 8. Do you delete mean comments? Do you fake nice ones? No and No 9. Have you ever rubbed one out while reading a blog? How about after? hehehehehehehehe...... no 10. If your readers knew you in person, would they like you more or like you less? I'm not sure. I've just met Nina, Bruce, Mike & Ness who are all readers but I didn't ask them if they liked me more as glueboot or more as me. I don't think I would want to know. 11. Do you have a job? No, I'm a bum / philosophy student 12. If someone offered you a decent salary to blog full-time without restrictions, would you do it? Yeah, as long as I could study philosophy as well 13. Which blogger do you want to meet in real life? Romantically? Me, romantically me as well. 14. How many bloggers have you made out with? That sounds like a challenge. 15. Do you usually act like you have more money or less money than you really have? I never really thought about it. 16. Does your family read your blog? I hope not. 17. How old is your blog? About 4 months 18. Do you get more than 1000 pageviews per day? Do you care? No, nowhere near. Nor do I care. 19. Do you have another secret blog in which you write about being depressed, slutty, or a liar? No, but it sounds like a good idea. 20. Have you ever given another blogger money for his/her writing? Um... no 21. Do you report the money you earn from your blog on your taxes? I don't pay taxes 22. Is blogging narcissistic? Yes 23. Do you feel guilty when you don't post for a long time? No, I'm sure no one would miss my ranting too much. 24. Do you like John Mayer? Who? 25. Do you have enemies? I hope so but probably not. 26. Are you lonely? No (is it hip to be lonely these days?) 27. Why bother? I don't, hence this post. Man, that was dull. But if you got this far then you deserved it and I'm not going to delete it because I took the time to finish it. Blogging quizzes seem to be for people who have to say something but have nothing to say at that time so they answer questions in a quiz because they just -have- to write something. I'm not posting again until I have something to say (probably by tomorrow or the next day). |
Archives March 2004 April 2004 May 2004 June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 September 2006 July 2007 September 2007
Pages I like
Deleuze and Guattari on the Web Cinestatic MediaLens Mr Agreeable Radical Philosophy Textz The Portadown News Whore Cull Xvans Experientialism
Blogs I Read
86400seconds An Idiots Guide to Dreaming And So This is Christmas Arqueslodia do corpa bat blissblog Charlotte Street Dem Wahren, Schonen Guten Farmer Glitch Hyperstition Infinite thought k-punk Lenin's Tomb Long Sunday Lombard Street Loveecstacycrime Old Rottenhat Pas au-dela Radar Anomalous radio free narnia Smokewriting sphaleotas Spurious The Parallel Campaign The Pinocchio Theory sweet effay The Weblog White River William Bennett
Contact me
here i am
Credits
design by maystar powered by blogger |